Friday, January 06, 2006

Most Interesting...


To begin with, this is one of my favorite images that I created in 2005 (August to be specific) using nothing more than my kitchen sink and a glass of water. Also, recently CNet.com posted a couple of neat links, one to the Most Interesting Web Cams of 2005 and One to the Most Interesting Images of 2005. I also found Time Magazine, Reuter's, and an actual web site name Pictures of the Year that is apparently a non profit organization that judges submitted pictures. All very interesting and good to see lots of great photograpy! I did notice however that all the US based organizations had a very Katrina-centric point of view and that worldwide the "greatest" pictures were consistently those depicting people in pain. Kind of sad considering the state of the world and the fact that we all could use some more joy in our day...Hope you all enjoy my photo's and the photo's of the worlds photographers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Galen,
Nice collection of photos you have here :)
Just wanted to let you know that my blog that is linked in your blog (Crazy Little World) which was previously at http://abdul.beigetower.org has now moved to http://crazylittleworld.com

I have bought a domain name for the blog. I would like you to change the link to the new address :)

Thanks alot.
P.S. I am also linking you from my blog.