Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More of Our Fair City


I got to work so early yesterday that I had time to go up to the executive floor here at Dana Farber and take some photo's of the sun coming up over Boston and Cambridge. My biggest challenge was capturing the images I wanted while attempting to avoid the nasty glare of a magnified sun in my eyes as well as my own reflection in the windows. I'm somewhat happy with the photo's I ended up with and am yet again surprised at how this assignment has worked out so far. I am finding that if I actually bring my camera with me to more places...I have time to take more photo's. What a revelation! My next goal with this series is to get some more unique to Boston photo's though those will be the real challenge as it will require trips outside of my usual route to work. Any suggestions or ideas for photo opportunities in and around Boston are welcome.

No comments: